Thursday, December 10

She's Foxxay



I had an epiphany last night, I have rad friends. Once a week I've decided to bust a post on yer ass on one of them. Hopefully I will get more followers on Twitter due to my association with talented people.




THIS WEEK: Jayme Young-Foxx











when did you start modeling?
when i was 12 for Limited too


whats your proudest accomplishment so far?
Working for Altitude Tv and meeting my fiancee


favorite photographer:
Gil Bin Simone


photographer you'd love to work with:
Dave LaChapelle


infleunces:
Lady GaGa


how do you feel about r. kelly's trapped in the closet?
i AM OBSESSED!! I can say it word for work .. all chapters


what else do you do besides modeling?
work as a host for Altitude Tv in LA


music you're listening to most at the moment:
LadyHawke


favorite tattoo artist:
Oliver Peck and Jeff Brown


do you watch jersey shore?
i did once but all the steroids and hair drove me crazy... and why is everyone so short?




painting by natalia fabia www.nataliafabia.com






Lurk:


next week:
one of the talented members of the art department of Girl Skateboard Co. OMFG.

No comments:

Post a Comment