Friday, January 15

Did You Ever Know That You're My Hero

This Week: Dani Brubaker

What was your first camera
I have to say a
disposable camera.

When did you start shooting
Professionally about 3 years ago. Prior to that I just enjoyed taking photos, never in a million years did I think I would be a photographer.

How was working with
Britney spears
Amazing, intriguing, nerve wracking, you name it. She’s a beautiful spirit.

Favorite "famous" person you shot
Plead the 5th.

3 influences
KOTO BOFOLO,
BRUCE WEBER, ARTHUR ELGORT

Favorite age group to shoot & why
2-12 Years old. I think it’s the innocence that they possess

What are you working on next
I never discuss as I think that jinx’s things.

What inspires you most when coming up with concepts to shoot
The subject themselves the minute we go on set.

Favorite shoot so far
I’m always in love with the last shoot.

If you could shoot one person dead or alive who would it be
My mother who has passed.







See more of her work at:
www.danibrubaker.com

NEXT WEEK: art man Tony Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment