Thursday, February 11

She's Bossy

This Week: Fashion stylist, Cat Wennekamp



When and how did you get into becoming a fashion stylist
I started styling my senior year of high school. I would actually
ditch school everyday and drive out to Malibu to assist this celebrity photographer. I met a celebrity stylist on the set of a shoot and ended up assisting him as well!

Where did you grow up
I grew up in England, and Connecticut and then later moved to Manhattan Beach, and have been in LA ever since.

Any projects you're currently working on
I'm currently prepping for another Zink editorial

Toughest part of this industry
The toughest part is making more money!!

Proudest accomplishment so far
My last
Zink Magazine editorial

In 10 years you want to be
The Editor-in-Chief of V, W, or
Dazed and Confused Magazine!

Who out of anyone would you like to collaborate with
Photographer
Nick Knight

What inspires your personal style
My mood usually is the deciding factor of what my outfit will look like. If I'm feeling rebellious and pent up I'm usually in a more black and goth like get up. But if I'm feeling invincible and happy I'l be more eclectic and colorful.

Favorite designer
Definitely
Givenchy

If you could style anyone who would it be
Daphne Guinness







No comments:

Post a Comment