Thursday, February 18

Woman With The Tattooed Hands

This Week: photographer Ama Lea

How long have you been shooting
6 years.

How did you get into photography
By accident! I was going to college with a full scholarship for music theater. That was my "thing". Then some friends and I were messing around with my grandfather's camera. I took photos of them in a black wedding dress that we spray painted in a cemetery. When I got the photos back I knew this was it. That's what I'm going to do. So I dropped out and applied for photo school. The rest is history.

Top 3 models you've shot with
Lisa D'Amato from America's Next Top Model
Audrey Kitching
Raquel Reed

Model you'd love to work with
I wanna shoot Katy Perry!

Any projects you're currently working on
Tons of stuff. A whole art show of Pop Art High fashion images, some stuff for different magazines, maybe even filming a movie!

3 influences
Quentin Tarantino
Ellen Von Unwerth
Andy Warhol

Biggest accomplishment so far
Getting published in Zink Magazine

Your style of shooting is
High fashion-craziness

10 years from now you will be
Hopefully shooting something epic in some exotic location... with pool boys.

Favorite quote

"An artist is a person who produces things people don't need to have"- Andy Warhol











No comments:

Post a Comment